- Full Ph.D. / Research Scholarship grant, QUEX Program, University of Queensland, Aus. & University of Exeter, UK, (2022-2026).
- Excellent Reviewer, Journal of Hydro Science & Marine Engineering (2020).
- Winner of the “Prof. Alireaz Sepaskhah” 1st Scientific Award in water engineering [Shiraz University], Iran (2019).
- Outstanding M.Sc. thesis award in “the 5th National Festival of Environment”, Tehran Iran, Iran (2018).
- Outstanding student award in “the 8th International Festival and Exhibition”, University of Tehran, Iran (2018).
- Outstanding researcher award in “the 26th Research Festival”, University of Tehran, Iran (2017).
- Jan 2022 – present
Joint Ph.D. student, University of Queensland, Australia & University of Exeter, UK (QUEX program)
Thesis title: “Maximizing the benefits of desalinated seawater supply networks for agricultural sustainability.”
Supervisors: Prof. N. McIntyre, Prof. S. Djordjevic, Prof. R. Farmani, & Dr. L. Pagliero
- Sep 2014 – Feb 2017
M.Sc., Department of Irrigation and Reclamation, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran (http://ut.ac.ir/en).
GPA: (18.74/20, equivalent to A)
Thesis title: “Investigation of hydropower energy generation’s uncertainties under climate change conditions.”
Supervisor: Prof. O. Bozorg-Haddad.
- Sep 2009 – Sep 2013
B.Sc., Department of Water Engineering, Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran (http://shirazu.ac.ir/en).
GPA: (14.66/20, equivalent to B)
Principal subjects/occupational skills covered: Basic and advanced hydrology, Water resources management, Hydraulics, Fluid mechanics, Open channels mechanics, Basic and advanced statistics, Meteorology, Engineering mathematics, Basic economics, Basic Chemistry, Basic Physics, Geology.
Undergraduate project title: “Operating policies for reservoir system simulation (Case study: Doroodzan Dam).”
Supervisor: Prof. D. Khalili.
- Teaching experience:
Sep 2022 – Jan 2023, Teaching assistant, Faculty of Environment, Science and Economy, University of Exeter.
[Programming for Engineering (Postgraduates)| Python Module, Module leader: Prof. E. Papatheou]
[Mathematics for Engineers (Undergraduates)| Python Module, Module leader: Prof. E. Papatheou]
Sep 2016 – Dec 2019, Teaching assistant, Department of Irrigation and Reclamation, University of Tehran.
[Advanced water resources management (Postgraduates)| Module leader: Prof. O. Bozorg-Haddad]
[Water resources management (Undergraduates)| Module leader: Prof. O. Bozorg-Haddad]
- Professional experience:
Jan 2020 – Mar 2021, Research assistant, Department of Irrigation and Reclamation, University of Tehran.
Dec 2017- Apr 2019, Research assistant, Fars Regional Water Authority, Shiraz, Iran.
Project title: “Analysis of the impact of climate change on water resources of Maharloo Basin.”
- Journal Reviewer:
Journal of Hydrologic Engineering (ASCE); Journal of Hydro Science & Marine Engineering; Journal of Environment, Development and Sustainability; Cogent Engineering; Geocarto International; Scientific African; Journal of Hydroinformatics.